Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I almost forgot to post in here.

This week ACBU brought in the Band Perry to Bradley University. I'm not a big fan of country, but they did put on a good show. Being apart of ACBU allowed me to meet them and talk with them for a bit. They were really nice people. I was very impressed. Despite a few personnel issues, the concert went on smoothly and was overall a success.

Today, however, was a pretty bad day. I woke up an hour late because my alarm is on my phone, and my phone decided to stop working at some point overnight. So I ended up missing my first class on accident. Luckily I woke up in time for my presentation at 9 a.m. Following the presentation, I had an interview. It was okay I guess. Just felt a little off the entire time I was there. Came back to my apartment for about two minutes before I get called into work. Ended up working most of my night instead of getting much needed rest. Worst part of the night was when I came back to my apartment tonight, I learned that my apartment has flooded. 3rd time this school year. Not very happy with the apartment complex I'm in right now. Currently, I'm sitting on my bed along with everything that was on my floor to keep it out of the water. Hopefully this problem gets fixed AGAIN in the morning so it can be one less thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment