Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The little things

So last week was really hard on me. I ended up having to go home for the week, and I don't really want to go into detail about what all happened on here. But what surprised me is what I came back to when I got in back in Peoria. One of the organizations I'm in made me a handwritten card with personal notes saying they are they for me. By far the nicest thing anyone has done for me since I started coming to Bradley. It's the little things like that that truly make the most impact.

That's all I really wanted to share this week. Because it made my week.

1 comment:

  1. I love giving and receiving a handwritten letter. There is something about it that makes it more meaningful. It's even better when someone tells you how much you mean to them. You seem to have some great people in your life.

    ReplyDelete