Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Summer is coming up quick...

It's getting close to being summer break! The weather might not show it, but it's coming! So far I have some fun stuff planned, so I have stuff to look forward to! I have bought my Daniel Tosh stand-up tickets, my Bon Jovi tickets, as well as some Brewers vs. Dodgers tickets up in Milwaukee. Now all I need is a job to come up where I can afford to keep doing all of these things. With all the stress that comes from school, I'm really looking forward to an extended break from school where I can sleep in at least once a week! Summer weather, come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Jobs? psh.. I can't wait for a break as well, but I'm thinking it will be rudely interrupted by a big-girl job. I also just purchased some concert tickets for John Mayer and Philip Phillips. Can't wait!!! Happy hoping Spring comes soon!

    ReplyDelete